Here at Idaho Labradoodles we breed two different types of Labradoodles. F1 & F1B.
What does F1 & F1B mean?
F1 = 50% Labrador and 50% Poodle
- Have wispy/ wiry or wavy/shaggy coats
- Mild to light shedding
- Not the best cross for people with severe allergies
F1-B = 25% Lab and 75% Poodle
- Curly Coat
- Light Shedding
- Allergy Friendly
Wavy / Shaggy Coats
- Most common of Labradoodle coats
- Found mostly in F1 Labradooles
- Suggested weekly brushing
- Low to mild shedding
- Found in F1B Labradoodles
- Requires weekly brushing
- Almost always non-shedding
- Can be shaved down for owners preference
Labradoodles are known for their intelligence, calm temperament and affection, because of this they make great therapy dogs and family dogs. They are easy to train, and very playful.
Here at Idaho Labradoodles the traits we see with our dogs are full of energy ready to play fetch when outside and relaxed when inside.